Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hi there!

IT is a truth universally acknowledged that a girl in possession of good style must be in want of a perfect accessory to go with her outfit.
Hi there! Welcome to my blog! My name is Kali, a wife and a mother of a wonderful princess on the outside, a keen crafter on the inside, and ultimately a girl at heart.
Ever since I learned that the tiny heart beating in my belly is that of a girl, I started picturing the perfect dress for every single occasion along the journey she would embark on and of course the perfect headband or hairpin to go with it. Finding the outfit has always been an easy job for me, however I have always stumbled when searching for the one accessory to match it: the color is never the exact same hue, the shape is a bit off, or it just does not feel like it.
This is when I started making accessories myself and soon after I started offering those to women (and mothers) finding themselves in the same predicament. Really, no one wants to live in a house hoarded with headbands anyway.
But what if you found the perfect color of ribbon and you would really want to recreate a model that would be a match made in heaven to your dress? Well, you can always mail it to me to recreate a model or better yet, download one of my easy-to-follow beginner friendly tutorials to make and treat yourself, your daughter, your friends or your clients.


Enjoy your time @Kali’s Ribbons&Bows!

No comments:

Post a Comment